Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mojang changes players Minecraft username

Mojang changes players Minecraft username after they name themselves something against Mojang. A Reddit user by the name jessemoforice posted:

"So a few years ago when I was signing up for Minecraft, I tried logging into an account that already existed, but couldn't get into it. For some reason I got angry at Mojang for this and created a new account called MojangSucksDick, which is what I've been using ever since. Yeah... So anyway I logged on today to discover my new name, look in the bottom right.



I thought this was hilarious and I don't even mind because I actually enjoy Minecraft a lot.
Edit: Since some people want proof, here it is: https://namemc.com/u/NoWeDont
Thanks to users vilder50 and mynameisperl for the link to that site.
Edit2: Woke up to find that my post had blown up, and to see Marc_IRL had commented on it! I honestly thought reddit would be pissed at me for this, so this was an awesome surprise!"

No comments:

Post a Comment